India is the youngest nations in the world with nearly 54 percent of the total population falling below 25 years of age. 250 million young people will join the workforce over the next decade, bringing with them new skills, a desire to thrive and new challenges. The wave of technologies and digitization has transformed industry sectors and the skills set needed for the future workforce is being disrupted. To enhance this journey of human development through focused skilling efforts and talent nurturing, many innovative approaches have been adopted currently by several stakeholders in the larger talent and skilling eco-system. Also, it is essential to acknowledge the innovation and breakthrough processes that are needed for achieving and sustaining high standards of quality in skilling on the one side; and the scale of growth that is demanded by the developmental needs of the country on the other side.
The World Economic Forum estimates 35 percent of core skills will change causing more than million people to seek different employments. HR plays a significant role in this transition. Therefore, the focus of this conference is to ignite the mindsets of HR, help them discover the disruptive new ways of thinking, create an ecosystem that is amenable to this impending change and provide them with insights that help them to prepare for the future.
Keeping the above requirement in mind, the National Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM), a National Body of Human Resource Specialists dedicated to developing the people’s potential to impact business fortunes of Companies, is organizing this conference on ‘India’s Changing Paradigm: Skills and Entrepreneurship for Global Competitiveness’.
Speakers from some of the established high quality skilled and talent development COEs across the world are being invited to share their thoughts and ideas in the conference with specific reference to the emerging needs in India.
- 1500+ Delegates expected to participate
- Speakers drawn from Industry, Academia, Consulting, Start-up, Entrepreneurs etc.
- Excellent networking opportunity
- Conference design includes Key Note address, Plenary sessions & Tracks and Valedictory session
- Inaugural Session
- Valedictory Session
- Powerful Sunset Session
- Academic Presentation
Who will be there?
- Renowned International and National Management scholars and Practitioners
- Global HR Leaders
- International Change Leaders
- Industry – Academia Representation
- Start-up Pioneers and Serial Entrepreneurs
Themes covered in the Plenary Sessions
- Plenary 1 – A Framework for India’s Agenda – Building the Skilling Eco System
- Plenary 2 – Skilling @ Scale – Making an impact
- Plenary 3 – Inspiration for Learning : Showcasing Best Practices
- Plenary 4 – Learning from Global Best Practices
- Plenary 5 – Entrepreneurship Ecosystem: Building the Entrepreneurship Ecosystem
- Plenary 6 – Entrepreneurship Ecosystem: Skilling Entrepreneurship and Job Creation
- Plenary 7 – Entrepreneurship : Inside-Outside Ecosystem – How HR can drive change
- Plenary 8 – NexGen Leaders & Entrepreneurs: Job Market Challenges and Opportunities
What will we do?
- National and Global Concerns
- Exploring the Role of youth and preparing them for future
- Uncovering new dimensions of Skill development
- Transforming Talent for Innovation
- Competitiveness for Global Employability
- Human capital redefined
- Exploring entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Effective Networking