This conference uses double-blindfold review, which means that both the author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
To facilitate this, authors need to ensure that their submissions are prepared in a way that does not give away their identity. To help with this preparation please ensure the following during your submissions:
- Full paper submissions not exceeding 7,000-10,000 words should be submitted through online mode on or before 15th August 2019 via Easy Chair link :https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=natcon2019
- The papers submitted should be aligned to the conference theme – “India’s Changing Paradigm: Skilling & Entrepreneurship for Global Competitiveness” and justify their practice implications.
- Easychair submission page: When you make a submission on the Easychair submission page, please ensure that all the fields in the information page are filled correctly. This would include Title of the paper; Keywords; Topic/ Subject area; Abstract (300 words); Details of Author/ Co-Authors. Details of the authors’ names and affiliation should not appear in the main manuscript.
- Please note that one has to first create a login id and password at the easy chair link https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=natcon2019 and further login to submit the paper.
- For more details on creation of login and submission refer the step by step guidelines at https://easychair.org/help/account_creation
- The full paper should be uploaded on the Easy chair submission page against the tab which says Submission. This document should not contain author names and details. The paper should be formatted as a pdf document.
- The paper must be formatted in Times New Roman, 12-point font with 1.5 line spacing and 1” margin on all sides.
- The submissions not following the above format will be automatically desk rejected.
- All submissions will be put through an originality/plagiarism check.
- Submissions must be original and should not be already published nor under review for publication elsewhere.
- Individual and multiple authors are welcome to contribute.
- Once the submission is accepted, at least one of the authors must register and present at the conference.
- Papers must be written in English.
- Papers will be presented in either oral (i.e. stand-up presentation) or visual (i.e. poster) form based on the decisions of our review panel.
- The author’s name and affiliation should not be indicated anywhere in the paper.
- Authors will retain full copyright to their work and the conference organizers are making no claim on the copyright. It is for this reason that we are not placing the papers and abstracts on the internet.
- Tables and Figures should be clearly labelled, in the format and style described in APA (6th edition) and suitable for direct reproduction. Long tables and figures are to be avoided. If absolutely necessary, they should be included as appendix.
- Full paper should include the following major sections & sequence: title, abstract, keywords, main body (Introduction, Literature Review, Methodology, Results, Discussion, and Conclusion) and references. Refer : Sample Full paper Template
- All submissions will be reviewed by a Faculty Committee.
- Authors of all the accepted papers shall be allowed make a presentation of his/her work for 10 minutes in the conference
- Although the publisher provides copy editing support, full English language proof reading needs to be taken care by the authors.
- TOP 25 Best papers will be competitively selected by the Springer Editorial Team after assessing the final version of Full Paper submitted and presented.
- The Top 25 Best papers shall be published by Springer in their SCOPUS indexed series “Contributions to Management Science”. More details of the series can be found on its homepage https://www.springer.com/series/1505
- If selected for publication, contributors shall be asked to sign a consent to publish statement declaring that the contribution has not been published, and is not currently under consideration, in any other publication.
- Author(s) of selected and published papers shall receive the electronic copies of their publication by Springer Publishing.
For any queries contact the Conference Secretariat at [email protected]